The Program Check and repair DBF is a professional tool that can be used for advanced diagnostics and restoration of the damaged DBF-files. Check and repair DBF can be used for cheking and reparation of files from the xBase programming languages family like DBASE, Clipper, Foxpro and other.
The basic features of the program are:
* The detailed analysis and diagnostics of headings structure in DBF files as well as the file structures.
* Advanced configuration options for diagnostics and restoration of data: by data type, by error types and by different possibilities of data correction.
* Checking of data based on selected options.
* Automatic restoration of damaged data based on selected options.
* Possibility to transfer certain erroneous records to a separate file.
At restoration following options are available:
* Initialization of empty fields of type Date
* Formatting of logic fields
* Formatting of numerical fields
* Exclusion of the index usage indicator from the restored file.
* Restoration of the DBF structure
* Transformation of DBF Visual FoxPro to "simple" DBF
Check and repair DBF automatically generates a detailed error log which contains all fields with the highlighted error location and even a hexadecimal value of the field to see the non printable symbols.
There are detailed reports for every program operation like checking the DBF structure, DBF data or repairing the DBF.
The installation package includes DBF file examples that contain possible DBF damages and errors, for easier testing of the program functionality.
The demo version of the program has no time limit, but it can check only the first 50 records and restore only the first 5 records and only first 2 files in a batch job. For the provided DBF file examples there are no restrictions on the number of records so that you can experience the full functionality.